INERT WW1 GERMAN Dopp Z 15 FUZE AND TRANSPORT CAP...1
The fuze has been polished and still has some maker stamps visible.
Some maker stamps are not that clear but evident.
The fuze shows signs of detonation damage to the side and base.
The transport cap is relic but solid.
This transport cap would sit on top the the shell when in transportation.
Some of the zinc is missing but most of the wood is complete.
The cap is 9.5cm high and 11.5cm wide.
Fuze is 8.5 cm high.
Transport caps of this size are very rare to encounter in such condition.
FREE UK POSTAGE.
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO BUY THIS ITEM.
- TOTALLY INERT AND FREE FROM ALL EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL.
- LEGAL TO OWN IN THE UK FOR CURIO/DISPLAY OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- THIS ITEM IS TO BE SENT TO A UK ADDRESS ONLY. THIS EXCLUDES CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN AND ISLE OF SCILLY. THIS IS DUE TO FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ON THE TRANSPORT OF SUCH ITEMS.
- DUE TO ROYAL MAIL RESTRICTIONS THIS ITEM IS A COURIER ONLY SERVICE.
- ALL INERT ITEMS ARE SENT WITH A SLIP OF PAPER EXPLAINING THE NATURE OF THE PIECE,ITS LEGAL STATUS AND HOW IT IS TOTALLY INERT AND FREE FROM ALL EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL.