INERT RELIC WW1 FRENCH BARBELE GRENADE.
Relic but solid condition.
The grenade shows signs of pitting and minor holes in the main body.
Both wooden handle and end cap fit.They have been badly nailed in but it can easily be restored to a more sympathetic standard.
The wood is very solid and will accept new tacks.
The primary use for this grenade was destroying barbed wire.
Very primitive design which reflects the desperate situation France was in.
Overall length 27cm.
FREE UK POSTAGE
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD TO BUY THIS ITEM.
- TOTALLY INERT AND FREE FROM ALL EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL.
- LEGAL TO OWN IN THE UK FOR CURIO/DISPLAY OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- THIS ITEM IS TO BE SENT TO A UK ADDRESS ONLY. THIS EXCLUDES CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN AND ISLE OF SCILLY. THIS IS DUE TO FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ON THE TRANSPORT OF SUCH ITEMS.
- DUE TO ROYAL MAIL RESTRICTIONS THIS ITEM IS A COURIER ONLY SERVICE.
- ALL INERT ITEMS ARE SENT WITH A SLIP OF PAPER EXPLAINING THE NATURE OF THE PIECE,ITS LEGAL STATUS AND HOW IT IS TOTALLY INERT AND FREE FROM ALL EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL.